Terms and Conditions of Use
The websites www.singerviellesales.com and www.singervielle.com (the “Sites”) are owned by Singer Vielle Limited of 73 Cornhill, London EC3V 3QQ and operated under licence by Singer Vielle 2 LLP (“us”, “our” or “we”).
We are a Limited Liability Company.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone +44 207 935 7200.
This document is only available in English.
By Using Our Site You Accept These Terms
The following constitutes a legal agreement between a consumer (“you”) and us with respect to our website service, the terms of which are set out below.
Our Sites are established, primarily, to enable you to enquire about and purchase properties appearing on or listed on the Sites.
By using our Sites, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Sites.
There Are Other Terms That May Apply to You
Accessing Our Site
Access to our Sites are permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Sites without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our Sites is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Sites or to our entire Sites.
1. Terms and Conditions Concerning Properties
- Our website service permits you to enquire about and, subject to contract, to purchase Properties appearing on or listed on the Sites. Such enquiries and purchase can only be made and are permitted strictly subject to the terms and conditions set out below
2. Our Right to Vary These Terms and Conditions
- We have the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time, for example, to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities.
3. Your Agreements
YOU AGREE that if you request information on future investments from us by completing the Request Form:-
- it is your responsibility to provide accurate personal information (“Personal Data”) and to update your Personal Data as necessary to keep it accurate. You undertake that all the details you provide to us for the purpose of obtaining information are correct;
- it is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality and security of your Personal Data. You must not allow others to use your name and you will notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your name. We shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorised use of your name or Personal Data and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless, for any improper, unauthorised or illegal uses of the same.
- whilst we will utilise anti-virus protections, it is your obligation to ensure that any use you make of our Sites is free of any virus, Trojan horse, worm or any other items of a destructive nature. You will not hold us responsible for any damages that result from you accessing the Sites (including any software or systems you use to access the Sites).
- you will not attempt or permit or encourage others to attempt to copy or make use of any intellectual property appearing on our Sites for any commercial use or in any manner which would constitute an infringement of our copyright.
- variation in computer, browser and operation will create differences in visual layout and usability of the Sites. We have given due care and attention to minimising these differences, but cannot be held responsible for specific operational differences.
4. System Requirements
- The computer, internet access and system operated by you and your ability to use the same may affect your ability to access or use our Sites. You acknowledge and agree that any system requirements necessary to preview, and/or view and/or make enquiries concerning any Properties on our Sites are your responsibility.
5. Misuse of the Site
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Sites or parts of it if at our sole discretion we believe you are in breach of any provision of this Agreement. If your access has been suspended or terminated you will not be permitted to re-access the Sites without our prior consent.
- You will only use the Sites for the purposes referred to in this Agreement and not access the Sites or use information gathered from it to send unsolicited e-mails.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless us, our partners, employees and consultants from and against any and all claims, losses, demands, causes of action and judgments (including solicitors’ or attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising from or concerning any breach by you of this Agreement and/or these Terms and Conditions for your use of the Sites and you agree to reimburse us on demand for any losses, costs or expenses we incur as a result thereof.
- You may not transfer or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- We may sub-contract, transfer or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions in whole or in part.
- We have the right to withdraw details of any Property from our network partners’ Sites for any reason without notice to you and you agree that we will not be responsible for any loss, damage or cost as a result of such unavailability.
- We will not be liable for errors or omissions on the Sites nor for loss or damage suffered by you as a result of any unavailability of the Sites or by any use by you or reliance placed on the Sites or its contents including any damage caused to your computer or otherwise howsoever, or any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of data.
- We shall not be liable to you for the failure of any equipment, data processing system or transmission link and will not be liable to you as a result of any down-time which may occur upon the Sites.
- The Sites are provided “as is” and you acknowledge that despite our reasonable endeavours the Sites may contain bugs, errors and other problems (including, but not by way of limitation) infection by viruses (despite anti-virus protections which may be incorporated) or anything else which may cause contamination or destruction of any sort that may cause system failures. Notwithstanding, we will use all reasonable endeavours to correct any errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We shall not be responsible to you for damages or otherwise in respect of any error made to any listing of or reference to Properties.
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Sites (or any part thereof) without notice to you and without any liability to you or to any third party.
- Links to third party websites on the Sites are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Sites. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- We welcome ‘hot links’ to the Sites, but not ‘deep linking’ by which we mean that you may not include a link to our Sites, or display the contents of our Sites, surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by content not originating from us without our consent. Any unauthorized framing of or linking to the Sites will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress and may result in the termination of this Agreement or other remedies as set out in this Agreement.
- It is the responsibility of advertisers and sponsors on these Sites to ensure that any content submitted by them for inclusion on the Sites complies with applicable laws and regulations and we shall not be responsible for or liable to any extent for any error or inaccuracy which may appear in such content.
9. Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property content on the Sites including, without limitation trademarks, button icons, logos, graphics, maps, images and video clips is owned by us or licensed to us and is protected by International Copyright laws. Your use of them is governed by this Agreement, certain end-user licence agreements, and applicable law.
- You will infringe our rights if you copy or reproduce any part of the Sites save for:
- a temporary copy of any part of the Sites which is automatically made or retained by your browser as you browse the Sites; or
- you printing out any pages from the Sites as a record of any Properties or information you have viewed on it; or
- you printing out a copy of the Terms and Conditions which we would request you to do; or
- your own personal use provided that:
- no documents or related graphics, photographs, drawings or illustrations on the Site are modified in any way;
- no graphics, photographs, drawings or illustrations on the Sites are used separately from the corresponding text; and
- our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- Other than for the above four exceptions you must not copy the intellectual property in question for any purpose.
- For the purposes of this Clause 21 “copy” and “copying” shall include non-literal copying as well as the copying of the structure and form of the Sites and any elements within it.lements within it.
- To the extent that in a particular circumstance any disclaimer or limitation on damages or liability set out in this Agreement is prohibited by any law which is applicable, then, instead of the provisions hereof in such particular circumstance, we shall be entitled to the maximum disclaimers and/or limitations on damages and liability available at law or in equity by such applicable law and in no event shall such damages or liability exceed ten pounds (£10).
- Concerning the Sites:
- You understand and agree that your use of the Sites is at your own sole risk. The Sites are provided “as is” and without warranty by us, and, to the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, we expressly disclaim all warranties, express or implied including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and any warranty of non-infringement. We do not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Sites with respect to performance, accuracy, reliability, security capability or otherwise. You will not hold us responsible for any damages that result from you accessing (including any software or systems you use to access) the website service or using the Sites including, but not limited to, infection by virus, damage to any computer, software or systems or portable devices you use to access the same. No oral or written information or advice given by any person shall create a warranty or a representation from us.
- We make no warranty that any particular device or software you use will be compatible with this Sites. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your system(s) will function correctly with these Sites.
- Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any unauthorised use of the Sites.
- Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or special damages arising out of your use of or inability to use the Sites, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Concerning the Properties listed and/or appearing on the Sites:
- Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or special damages arising out of your purchase or lease of any Properties on the Sites.
- Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any errors or incompleteness of the information relating to any Property listed on these Sites or if any Property has been withdrawn from sale or lease nor shall we be responsible for any inaccurate dimensions of any Properties or price listed.
- Our website service permits you to enquire about and to purchase or lease Properties appearing on or listed on these Sites. Such enquiries, purchase or leasing can only be made and permitted strictly subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
- We do not accept responsibility or liability for the completeness or accuracy of information appearing on these Sites which is provided by the Vendors or Lessors of the Property concerned who are solely responsible for such information.
- Whilst we believe that the Properties listed are available for purchase or lease we make no guarantee that this is the case or that they have not been withdrawn by the Vendor or Lessor of the same. All Properties appearing or listed on the Sites are subject to changes, errors or omissions. We have not verified the accuracy of the information relating to the Properties or any dimensions which have been given by the Vendors or Lessors.
- All Properties are listed subject to contract and the prices shown are exclusive of VAT if applicable.
- Misrepresentation Act 1967
For ourselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of every Property concerned, whose agents we are, we give notice that:-
- All Property particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute part of an offer or contract and all statements made are without responsibility on our part.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct. Notwithstanding, any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in our employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to any Property appearing or listed on the Site.
- All maps are for identification purposes only and should not be relied upon for accuracy.
- Unless otherwise stated, all prices and rentals stated are exclusive of Value Added Tax to which they may be subject.
- Finance Act 1989
Unless otherwise stated, all prices and rentals are quoted exclusive of VAT (if applicable).
- Property Misdescriptions act 1991
The details of all Properties listed or appearing on these Sites are believed to be correct at the time of compilation, but may be subject to subsequent amendment.
11. Third Party Rights
This Agreement is only for the benefit of you and us and no other person can claim a benefit from this Agreement by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 which Act shall not apply to this Agreement.
12. Law and Legal Notices
This Agreement and any other terms or documents referred to herein represent your entire agreement with us with respect to your use of these Sites. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. English Law governs this Agreement and your use of the Sites, and you expressly agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or dispute between us or relating in any way to your account or your use of these Sites.
You acknowledge that we may change the terms of this Agreement by posting a new Agreement on the Sites. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to check the Sites regularly to ascertain if changes have been made and your continued use of the Sites after such a change will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
Singer Vielle 2 LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with Registered Number OC308924 and whose Registered Office is at 73 Cornhill, London EC3V 3QQ. We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office with Registration Number ZA198256.